Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded
The applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023/24 are now open across Europe for all International applicants around the world. Erasmus is a Fully Funded Master’s Opportunity for all. They announced applications in October and will go till January 2023. All applications must be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year. Erasmus is Europe’s largest Fully Funded scholarship program. The Erasmus Master Program will be available in 3 to 4 different universities in Europe. You will complete your degree in more than 3 European Universities. You will get a combined Degree. Also, it includes an Internship program as a part of the degree as well.
That’s the beauty of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. A Total of 2756 Fully Funded scholarships will be allocated this year. For each Erasmus Program, there is a different deadline. This Erasmus will cover Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Stipend, Visa fees, and Health Insurance, TuitionFee, and Books. The exciting part is that No Bond Restriction to return to the Country. Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The complete details, application guidelines, and criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 application are available below.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline: It goes till January 2023 (According to Erasmus’s official Source)
- Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24 | Fully Funded
- Sweden Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Apply Now)
- Netherlands Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (10,000+)
How does the Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries at 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will be in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
This Program also includes an Internship program, and that internship is a part of the Scholarship, and it depends on which country you can complete your research/internship program.
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- No GRE Requirements.
- No IELTS Requirements. But if you have, it will increase chances.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (Application Process)
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in. And contact the (coordinators given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Each program has its own Website. Find it and Explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.
- The application process is easy.
Step 2: Required Documents:
The list of the documents mentioned above. And varies from course to course.
Step 3: After Application Submission:
- In case you are shortlisted after the initial screening of applications you will be informed about your online interview through email (some programs don’t have an interview so don’t worry if there isn’t one for your program).
- Skype interviews are the last step if you are shortlisted for it.
Advice for Low CGPA Holders
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program.GRE is not required in any program.
- People with a CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
- I can just give you just this advice if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or Job experience, etc.
- Take help from Google, Facebook Groups, and Alumni.